CenterPoint Highlights Giving Back and Sustainable Investing
- CenterPoint matched its employee charitable contributions at year-end 2019. We are committed to the good work of social, cultural, and humanitarian efforts around the world. To see the charities we supported, visit About Us.
- Reflect your values through sustainable investing. Visit Sustainable Investing to learn more.
- Many of our clients wish to pursue their values by giving their time, talent, and treasure. We help guide clients in any of their charitable giving desires. For some clients, investing in a Donor Advised Fund provides a turn-key solution for ongoing charitable giving. The Schwab Charitable Fund is a great resource for consideration.
Important Client Resources
- Our Client Relationship Summary | Form CRS June 2020
- Our Narrative Disclosure Brochure (ADV as of March 2020) Required by our regulator and updated annually or when there are material changes to our firm.
- As a client, you have access to your own confidential document library. CLICK HERE for instructions on how to access your CenterPoint Personal Library
- Please review Schwab's Online Security Checklist. Visit SchwabSafe for more information about staying safe online.
Maintaining the privacy of personal information is imperative and an important part of our policies and procedures. We will never transfer your personal information to any entity for commercial purposes.
E-mail content is not encrypted from this website. We recommend that you do not send personal information or specific account numbers to us by e-mail. Clients are encouraged to request a "key" to their unique, secure CenterPoint Personal Library to transmit personal and sensitive information. To request a key, please contact Patty Valentine, Client Associate, by phone at 802-225-1314, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any information given on this website is informational and illustrative only, and does not recommend actions as the information may not be appropriate to all situations. Please consult us to obtain recommendations specific to your situation. Thank you.